With this Raspberry Pi HAT you can extend your Raspberry Pi with functions for smart metering. The HAT provides an M-Bus master to which other M-Bus devices such as electricity, water or gas
meters (with the appropriate interface) can be connected directly.
- M-Bus (Meter-Bus) Master
- powered by an external 9..30V DC voltage (36V for the MBUS will be generated internally from this voltage)
- up to 6 unit loads can be powered
- isolated interface
- selectable UART via jumper (with Raspberry Pi 4 only)
- indicator LEDs for RX and TX
- removable block terminal for bus connection
- stackable headers version
With libmbus, powerful C++ software is available for the Raspberry Pi, which can be used
with the M-BUS HAT. If you prefer Python take a look to the pyMeterBus project.
This HAT is also available at ThePiHut.com.