RasPiBox Zero is an enclosure set for the Raspberry Pi Zero. The heart is an additional pcb with integrated voltage regulator and breadboard. It fits together with the PiZero in a 3 module DIN
- milled 3 module DIN rail enclosure
- transparent lid in the top for displays, leds ....
- pcb with socket to plug a Raspberry Pi Zero
- optional integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9..35V via 2 way terminal block)
- breadboard / proto board for own circuits
- 40 pole female pin header
- all GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 2x 2 way terminal blocks to connect external componets to the breadboard
- USB-A socket (option) to bring the internal usb of the Pizero outside the housing
You can order your RasPiBox Zero DIY kit in our web shop. This kit comes as a set of parts, a little soldering is required to put it
together but its really easy, even a beginner can do it in 15-20 minutes or so.
These kits are also available at ModMyPi.com.